The Surgical Clinic Amager primarily conducts:
Examinations and treatment of gastrointestinal problems
Bowel cancer screening
- Esophagoscopy (esophagus)
- Gastroscopy (stomach)
- Duodenoscopy (duodenum)
- Colonoscopy (colon)
- Sigmoidoscopy (rectum and lower colon)
- Rectoscopy (rectum)
- Anoscopy (lower rectum)
- Tissue sampling
- Anal surgery and Rubber band ligation of haemorrhoids
- Various skin tumors
- Removal of intestinal polyps
- Vasectomy (Male sterilization)
- Circumcision (surgery for phimosis)
- hernia repair
- ingrown toenail
Please schedule a time in the clinic by phone +45 32 54 00 54, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 14:00am.
The clinic has full agreement with the Danish National Health Insurance (Sygesikringen), ie:
- Group-1 patients with a referral from general practioner are treated free of charge.
- Group-2 patients pay a fee set by the National Health Insurance + a consultant fee.
- The EU Health Insurance Card is accepted in emergencies only and patients pay cash following the consultation. The patient’s National Health Authority reimburses expenses
- Patients without insurance pay cash following consultation.
Se Price list
NB! Please note that a fee will be charged for no show or late cancellation!
- No show or late cancellation for consultation DKK 250,-
- No show or late cancellation for examination/surgery DKK 500,-
For parking and traffic information:
We are located at:
TÅRNBY SUNDHEDSCENTER Kamillevej 4-6, 2 in 2770 Kastrup
there is a big car park just outside, remember to put a parking disc on the window, 3h are free of charge.
For public transport check "DOT", several lines stop nearby
German Sofin, MD, Consultant Surgeon, Specialist in General Surgery